Oreo Crust Layer
20 Oreo cookies, crushed into crumbs
2 Tbsp melted butter
Chocolate Ganache Layer
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup whipping cream
Peanut Butter Layer
1/2 cup peanut butter
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup confectioners sugar
4 oz. whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
1. Combine Oreos and butter.
2. Bring the whipping cream to a boil. Remove from the heat and stir in the chocolate. Stir until thoroughly melted. Let cool slightly.
3. Cream peanut butter and cream cheese. Beat in powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in cool whip.
4. Once you have all of the components ready, start layering the parfait.
5. Press about 1/4 cup of cookie mixture into the bottom of each glass.
6. Spoon in a layer of peanut butter filling. Add a thin layer of chocolate ganache. As an added treat, I added crushed peanut butter cups next.
7. Add another layer of peanut butter filling and chocolate ganache.
8. Top with a layer of whipped topping and sprinkle crushed peanut butter cups on top for a garnish.